The BioProfile 100 plus measures fast and cost effective metabolites and vital parameter out of native cell media samples. The measurement takes place on all sensors the same time.
Samples from the fermentation of mammalian/human cells and insect cells, from bioreactors or cell culture and pure medium are all compatible. The system serves for the fast monitoring of important vital parameters during growth processes and for the control of fresh medium. The measurment ranges (biosensors and ISE) are optimized for this purpose. The sample liquid from suspensions can be cell containing or cell free.
• Sample volume per measurement: 0,5 ml
• Analysis time per sample for all parameters: max. 3 min
• Auto-Calibration: fully automated 2-point cal., 1-point cal. with every sample
• Always ready for measurement
• Self-control of drifts
• Sample tray for up to 40 vials (Eppendorf cups) or manual mode
• Analysis cost are low priced compared to measurement on single units
The biochemical analyzer BioProfile 100plus is adapted to and can be used with the SegFlow 4800 Online sampler for automated sampling and analysis.
Parameter Mehod Measurement range
Glucose biosensor 0,2 – 15,0 g/L
Lactate biosensor 0,2 – 5,0 g/L
Glutamine biosensor 0,2 – 6,0 mmol/L
0,2 – 6,0 mmol/L
Ammonium ISE 0,2 – 25 mmol/L
Sodium ISE 40 – 220 mmol/L
ISE 1,0 – 25 mmol/L
pH ISE 5,00 – 8,00 units
Gebruikt in goede conditie